Friday, May 14, 2010

There's also a new Stardesign dress; 11 Stardollars, and surprise of the day, SS only. Supposedly inspired by the new Amy Claire. I think, when you make an actual dress with it, it reminds me of the Mary-Kate RC dress...



And If u search Paul McCartney onlines and click on pictures will u find this mabe ( its onder Paul McCartney and Wings but thats not the point The point is that this was in a presentation not and ordenary wen i clicked on Dapao and i saved it to show all of yous so i refreched the pagge just to se if sombody haked in my accont but it was just my computer poweringt down randome pictures so sadly she had never had it on here presentation But it whould have bine a good story to have she whould be evan famouser then she is.


And last but not least, there's a new party room. I find it really cool and retro!! Still for SS. Wonder if they'll change it? It is free though!




No comments:

Post a Comment